Sunday, February 13, 2011

Long Time, No Post.

Well, for those of you who DON'T have facebook (*cough cough* Rachael) I was in a modest prom dress fashion show, and it was a ton of fun :) I'm in love with this dress now and my extremely talented mother has offered to duplicate it. The only question is, keep the silver? Or choose another color?



I got the BEST valentine today. This boy in my ward is 20 and autistic and he came up to me today and said, "For you my love! You're my best friend!" He is such a sweetheart, it put a huge smile on my face :D

Katt told me not to post this yet, for fear that Shaine would see my blog before tomorrow.


But I know how much he hates social sites like these, so I'm nearly positive that he doesn't check my blog. Tomorrow for Valentines day, I decided to channel my craftiness -which is really having Katt and Chloe come over and do all my work for me- and make him a story book. I pretty much stole the idea from my dad. As most of you know, he always writes us candy sentences. This is how it turned out. It's a flip book and this is just one of the ten pages.


3 comments:

Cristal said...

i think silver is really gorgeous! and lol I am making my roommates candy stories for valentines! your book idea is so grand i wish that I could see it!

Anonymous said...

Your dad stole the candy bar Valentine story from OUR dad. The dress is beautiful, Emilee.

Rachael Papes said...

It's not stealing when it is accompanied by the word "tradition"!

Also, the dress is beautiful, and if anyone can replicate it, it's your mom.