I've been a bad blogger and I've fallen way behind - hence the last two posts that have been sitting in drafts for forever!
First off, let me show you the 1st 3 months of a photo project that I've been doing for Porter. (Can you believe that he is 3 months old???)
First off, let me show you the 1st 3 months of a photo project that I've been doing for Porter. (Can you believe that he is 3 months old???)
Obviously, I love photo projects and I took this idea from a few different people. I just love to see how much he has grown! :)
On Cinco De Mayo we celebrated Shaine's brithday. He had to tear through the wall of wrapping paper so he wouldn't guess his big present!
And.. He loves it! He also looks like a little kid by it since it is so big!
Getting excited for his next present, which was a hammer drill that he really wanted!
Mid-June we celebrated my birthday! Shaine let me open my presents at midnight. I got that sweet bench I'm sitting on, a homemade ice cream maker (So Fun!) and my favorite candies. :)
Already 20 years old, practically over the hill and no longer a teen mom!



.jpg)

4 comments:
I would like to add a witty comment here, haha. Love LOVE your blog header and you guys are so flippin cute :) The teddy bear picture idea is super cute. Trevin's one month mark is comin up so my wheels are turning here... if you have any ideas, let me know. Don't wanna be a copycat but I may just steal your idea cuz it's so cute ... ;) Your little "fattie" is so cute. Getting big fast! Makes you wish sometimes that our boys would stay little and love cuddling forever... but psh, what am I talking about? I mean, it's only gonna get better and more fun. And who's to say our boys won't wanna cuddle with us when they're 40? .....ok, jk, 40 is pushing it...a little ;) hahaha :)
Cuddling at 40? I don't see a problem with that lol ;) Feel free to use my idea! I have seen a ton of cute ones on Pinterest too!
Yay! I love the photo with the bear! such a cute idea! I'm catching up on my blog too today. Great sisters think alike.
He's growing sooooo fast!
Post a Comment