Shaine and I took a nice relaxing weekend trip to San Diego for our anniversary. We found a sweet resort on Groupon that only ended up costing us $99 a night instead of $300.
On the first day we went kayaking in the morning, it was pretty cold, but lots of fun. Then we came back out to the cabanas and lounged and swam in the bay.
Taking some selfies, like always.
They had a seal sanctuary for two blind seals, they were extra cute and playful.
More selfies, we bought those goggles so we could scope out the bay.
Testing out the underwater camera, which we later broke. :(
Our cute underwater faces. Hahaha
We swam with some stingrays which was super fun, they had huge stingers!
We went to Anthony's Grotto for dinner and it was pretty good. Shaine loves fresh seafood!
The next day we went to Birch's aquarium which was right on the coast. It was pretty great AND affordable. they had a huge exhibit of seahorses.
It was a great time, but by the end I was definitely missing my baby!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun! But sorry you didn't have any near death experiences with a shark!
looks like such a fun trip! I like your underwater faces. SEXY!
Post a Comment