Cristal was nice enough to let me off the ransom for the mean time, because I was unprepared yesterday and a stressed out wreck without my lucky duck.... (If you have no idea what I'm talking about... scope out dancingtolifessong.blogspot.com) He is now bathed -multiple times mind you- from Alex's kisses. And is tucked safely in his bed for a nap for now
Anyways... Lucky duck got home in time to help me pop many balloons to see who a mysterious boy was asking me to homecoming... Fun stuff right?? Here's a picture of the solved puzzle... I don't have pictures of the actual popping of balloons, sorry, but I had just woken up from a LOVELY Sunday nap.
I need a good way to say yes to him... creative like... you know...
If you have any good ideas leave a comment... right down there :)
4 comments:
Alex says knit him a sweater saying yes... you could get a bunch of rubber ducks and put them in his bath tub with each one having a letter to spell out absolutely. ha ha marc cherry did that to me...not exactly like that but with that word and i had the hardest time figuring out what word it was. maybe i am just dumb tho
im rofling at your duck's predicament. :D
You've been invited to homecoming by "Steely Girl." That's so weird. You've got the letters a little mixed up there.
What a relief that your duck has returned. Keep an eye on him. The forces of evil that had hold of him may have corrupted him in ways that won't be immediately evident.
Just to let ya'll know I found a great way to answer him.. maybe ill post it when I get pictures from homecoming or something.. and yes aunt brenda, i was so embarrassed accidentally answering Tyler instead of Steely Girl... :P
Post a Comment