I just finished my new favorite book last night. Yes, it was a hard read. Yes, it took a couple months. Yes, It was discouraging at times.
But it was so worth it.
It was my first time reading this book. I already knew the gist of it.
I had read bits and pieces, but I'd never finished.
And I finally did it last night :)
Do you want a book with tons of family drama?
Maybe a little heartache here and there? Pure evil?
Pure good? Miracles? Seemingly endless wars?
A little Romance here and there?
Do you want a book that contains events that really happened?
That testifies of Christ and his amazing works?
I finally finished the Book of Mormon last night, the key stone of my religion,
and I have a sure testimony of this book.
The pure joy that I have in reading of my savior and his life.
It goes straight along with all the teachings of the bible.
It adds to the magic and amazement that I already have from the Bible.
I know that my savior lives,
That he died for us,
That he is with us every step of this journey,
and
That he loves me.
But it was so worth it.
It was my first time reading this book. I already knew the gist of it.
I had read bits and pieces, but I'd never finished.
And I finally did it last night :)
Do you want a book with tons of family drama?
Maybe a little heartache here and there? Pure evil?
Pure good? Miracles? Seemingly endless wars?
A little Romance here and there?
Do you want a book that contains events that really happened?
That testifies of Christ and his amazing works?
I finally finished the Book of Mormon last night, the key stone of my religion,
and I have a sure testimony of this book.
The pure joy that I have in reading of my savior and his life.
It goes straight along with all the teachings of the bible.
It adds to the magic and amazement that I already have from the Bible.
I know that my savior lives,
That he died for us,
That he is with us every step of this journey,
and
That he loves me.
1 comment:
I just love this :)
Post a Comment