Friday, November 13, 2009

10 Things I Love About My Dad

  1. He sings to me almost every morning, beautiful, amazing, extremely thought out songs :)
  2. He gives some of the best hugs!
  3. When I say "I love you" to him and he says "I know" It means more than an "I love you too" because I know it's not an automatic response and that he's actually listening.
  4. He's a very hard worker and does so much for me.
  5. He tells me "Your way better than a back up dancer" and makes me feel like I can do anything.
  6. He denies all the funny stories or songs he tells us kids, but we still have all the good memories.
  7. He is one of the best cooks in the world!
  8. If I need something done he goes out of his way to do it.
  9. He gives me blessings whenever I ask.
  10. He is the best dad in the whole world and I love him so so so much!

2 comments:

mikestribe said...

It's good to know how much you appreciate him and you haven't even moved out yet!
mom

Anonymous said...

I think he's amazing too!!