Among all the frustration I'm dealing with right now because of such stupid people who don't really understand much and have no desire to, It's been a rough week already, and its only Tuesday.
HOWEVER
Someone decided to bring me sunflowers today,
Because they knew I was having a hard week.
And because he is very, extremely sweet.
And probably too nice to me, because now my expectations for any boy are very high,
and my head is very big :)
My mom says he needs to go on a mission soon,
which would be great.
Cause as everyone knows,
GUYS ARE DOUBLY BETTER AFTER THEY GO ON A MISSION.
:)
That's all I had to blog about without venting about silly, teenage issues.
Which really should be unimportant on the grand scale of things.
But sometimes I forget how trivial it really is.
Just gotta keep my head on straight. :)
HOWEVER
Someone decided to bring me sunflowers today,
Because they knew I was having a hard week.
And because he is very, extremely sweet.
And probably too nice to me, because now my expectations for any boy are very high,
and my head is very big :)
which would be great.
Cause as everyone knows,
GUYS ARE DOUBLY BETTER AFTER THEY GO ON A MISSION.
:)
That's all I had to blog about without venting about silly, teenage issues.
Which really should be unimportant on the grand scale of things.
But sometimes I forget how trivial it really is.
Just gotta keep my head on straight. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment