So we had a comment at the show the other day, about the cheerleaders legs :P
I'm not gonna say what it is, because there's no need to make people jealous! lol.
Anywho,
here's the challenge, guess which ones are mine,
and which ones you thought the person said were the best...
If you know, don't cheat!
I'm not gonna say what it is, because there's no need to make people jealous! lol.
Anywho,
here's the challenge, guess which ones are mine,
and which ones you thought the person said were the best...
If you know, don't cheat!

7 comments:
darn..i was going to win..but since you said not to cheat..sigh i wont. though your legs are basically unmistakably identifiable, Em. ;) haha love you girl.
either... 2 or 3 is you :)
You have to choose ONE michael :) And Becca thanks... I think...
i think that yours are 2.
My guess is also 2, but I think that 4 has very nice legs, and 5's are most like my own... At least I like to think that I have as nice a legs as 5!!
lol You're legs are way better than 5's rach! But she has nice legs as well. Y'all are so good, 2 is correct :)
Post a Comment