Friday, August 13, 2010

First Day Of School


So... this picture was actually taken the SECOND day of school, but I figure it was close enough. I'm actually pretty scared for my senior year, I have some classes that I'm worried about because I really want a 4.0 this year and it makes it even tougher now that I have a job. Which is not my favorite at the moment. Sometimes night crew is... interesting... anywho, back to school I have all but one class with my best friend Maelani, which is great, hopefully she doesn't get tired of me.
Now for the bad news, due to work complications, I don't think I'm trying out for Suessical. There, I said it to someone other than only my mother. It won't work out since I'm already taking a week off for a school trip. My heart is broken.
But a job is more important to me right now, It's nice to have money, I wanna be able to pay insurance and gas when I start driving.
Anywho, that's been my week. Hope you enjoyed reading my randomness!

No comments: