My bestie Maelani came over the other day, and since my loving parents are both working days, I decided to make dinner and drag Mae into helping :) We decided to make pizza, and after watching several movies, we started. I had never actually made it with the recipe I used, so I was kinda nervous about how that was gonna turn out. I was needing to redeem myself from some chicken noodle soup that, described by my brother, was really salty. So pizza was my next try. While making it, I decided that Mae and I should havr a cooking show, because we are just that awesome :)
As always, we had no makeup, and i was still in my PJs
And while waiting for the second batch of dough, we had to dance around the kitchen a bit.
I love this girl, she is my best friend for so many reasons, she will stand behind me on anything, she can always cheer me up, she helps me be a better person, she will be absolutely insane with me, she will swoon over cute boys with me, and mostly she is always there for me!
3 comments:
i'm making pizza tonight. and now that i've seen your method, i think there will also be dancing. xoxo i love you, emilee!
You should have your own cooking show, Emilee. You are THAT adorable!!!
You guys are too sweet, I love you BOTH! :)
Post a Comment