Sunday, May 8, 2011

An Eventful Week

This is my beautiful mom -and yes, she loves her leather clad glamor shot :)
She is amazing for several reasons, but most recently because she is a great seamstress and always makes me look stunning :). Because she loves all others and serves people constantly.
Because she is a great parent and has been an example to me by loving and living the gospel with all she has. Because she will encourage all of her children to do their best.
It was Shaine's birthday on the fifth, his main present came late, which was a chefs knife:) He seems to like it, he came over yesterday and made us a delicious dinner. A special thanks to Katt and Rachael for making him and his monkey matching aprons, I'm so lucky to have sisters who can make up for my lack of craftiness.
I like to wear an apron to do the dishes, everyone knows I'm not much of a cook, I can just make cinnamon rolls :) But Shaine loves to cook and he says he will do it for me... obviously he's a little scared to have anything that resembles charcoal.
And lastly, we had the ballroom concert. It was good I thought. This will probably be the last time I perform on stage, which is kind of depressing for me but I'll get over it. My dad is editing the video. He really has an awesome talent for it. It was supposed to be a combined thing between the two of us, but... Lets just say that my ideas are really not that good. It might come with practice, we'll see.
I love to ballroom dance, It makes me feel beautiful and graceful. I better teach Shaine, which may take a while since I'm not a very good teacher, but he has to learn so I can keep dancing, even if it is just around the kitchen.

No comments: