Tuesday, April 24, 2012

FIRST FILE!!!

I was so excited I took a picture of my messy self with my very first bonus check!!!
I am so grateful for my job and the opportunities I have gotten from it.

2 more of my files should close by the end of this month and that will be good times!
This check will pay for some things for Shaine's birthday, which is coming up quickly!
CINCO DE MAYO!

The rest of my checks will go straight into savings,
we really need to start scrimping and saving for a house.
I'm crossing my fingers that we can get into one before December.
What a great Christmas present that would be!

Other than this exciting news nothing else has really been going on.
I go to ballet with Dawn and that is a blast!
And every other day Shaine and I go walking, biking, and now swimming.
It's good incentive to exercise when it will make your diabetic husband better!

I have been extra tired lately.
Occasionally I will take a 15 minute nap in my car on lunch break.
Especially since poor Shaine is so sick and I wake up often when he is coughing or sniffling all through the night.
Cross your fingerst that he will get better so that we can both sleep through the night!

With dreams of houses with porch swings,
Emilee





2 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay for you! I love having you join ballet night.

Cristal said...

I love the updates!