Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Big Disappointment?



There is a house that I have fallen in love with.

It's small, quaint in some ways.
It's unique and the paint is crazy.
There are cactuses and weeds all over the yard.
The flooring is goofy.
The pool is filthy.

But somehow past all of this I can see myself living in this tiny home.
It already seems like mine.
I want to stand outside and guard it so no one else buys it.
I think about it all day long.

I know we won't get it.
We don't have a down payment yet and we won't for a few more months.
It just has this inexplicable charm which means it will be sold soon.
But for today I shall dream about it and cross my fingers that it will stay a while longer.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

If you love it I will hope it stays a little longer too.