Monday, June 25, 2012

Birthday Girl!

My fancy new toy from Shaine which he so graciously let me open a few days before my birthday so that I would have all day to play with it. :)

 What was on my living room floor when I woke up on my birthday. LOTS of chocolate.

My wonderful Mommy took me out to lunch and we had some fun chats :)

 My bosses sweet wife and adorable little girls brought me these gorgeous flowers with som movie tickets.
 My dearest friend Chloe got me a gift card to target and some earrings which I love. I used the giftcard to purchase the dress pictured above and then dyed it to match Cristal's wedding colors better.

Dawn also stopped by my office and gave me a beautiful apron -I keep meaning to take a picture of this, when I do it will be added!- I flipping love it! She also brought me some oatmeal scotchies... I ate them all! :) She is the cookie master.

Shaine and I went to dinner and then to his parents house, they made me a cake and got me some cute bath stuff, which I used on Friday when I told Shaine to go fishing with his friend and have some boy time so I could relax! It was lovely.

I am so blessed to have the friends and family that I do. They are always so thoughtful and loving!

I love you ALL! :) Thank you for the birthday wishes.

1 comment:

mikestribe said...

so thats where all that chocolate came from... i was curious
~Julia~