Thursday, July 12, 2012

Quite the Pair

This week has been stressful - and that's putting it gently. On Monday poor Shaine got in a car accident, we are still waiting to see if his car is completely totaled or not.

He is doing okay, his back is hurting him and the chiropracter was really trying to get him to get a lawyer, but we think that that is overkill. It's not that big of a deal and we are good people!

The last couple of days we haven't really slept. We have been slow and groggy constantly, tossing and turning all through the night. At night a bunch of fluid drains into my lungs (you know, this is a blog and I did just share something yucky!) I wake up not being able to breathe and so uncomfortable.


Last night, Shaine couldn't sleep because he then got sick with a really bad cold. He didn't want to wake me up so he moved to the couch... I was fast asleep and I didn't wake up at all last night. Thank you self medicating!

Kathy thinks that I now have a kidney infection. My back is killing me in just one spot - right where my left kidney is located. I can't bend or twist and I have had 2 UTIs in the past month. Hopefully it's not that, but Katt is sneaking me the antibiotics just in case. We ill see if I get a fever.

Besides the health stuff that crashed down on us all at once, we are doing really good! We are moving out on July 28th and we will take any moving help we can get! :) Then we will be in the basement until we can finally get fully qualified for a loan and find a house we love. 

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm glad you are on the mend. I hope Shaines back feels better quick. You are so cute! Love ya!

Brenda said...

I love you, Emma Leigh! Sending lots of happy health and home loan thoughts your way.

Cristal said...

you guys are just so cute. know that if i was there i would totally help you move!! and I hope that you guys are starting to feel better!!

Maelani Parker said...

this is what happens when I don't have internet for two months, I didn't read your blog and see that you needed help moving! Daniel and I totally would have help! you gotta let me know these things so we can help you guys out any way that we can. I love you Emmy!