I'm not sure how often I am going to post, mainly because I know no one can see when I've updated and I doubt that everyone that used to read is still reading. :) That's what I get for going private and keeping our little baby to ourselves.
As you can see my belly is starting to move over my pants. I am excited! Shaine and I have started bike riding again because everyone tells me that being active will make labor easier, and I'll do what I can for that! Yesterday I tried not to take my stolen anti-nausea medicine, which was a mistake since I threw up my morning waffles in the trash can by my desk. Supposedly it's supposed to be easier once you hit the 2nd trimester but I definitely call BS because I feel worse than I have the past 3 months. However, every day I feel bad I think that I am so blessed, because I am already so in love with this little baby inside me and he or she is worth every single second of feeling sick or exhausted.
We are having this baby at home! So any prayers that we get a house before April would be much appreciated. Everyone keeps saying I am brave, I disagree. There is no "being brave" for having your baby at home. I feel like it is simply a different experience from being in the hospital, not a worse or better thing, just better for me personally. I cannot wait to get into a house so I can start decorating a nursery, pinterest is definitely feeding my need for nesting... Soon I hope that I can actually start!

3 comments:
Beautiful! Do you have a house picked out?
We actually just got our pre-approval today! (YAY)! Which means we can make offers now, so we don't have a specific house picked out yet, but now we can start seriously looking!
I check the blog!!!! You are so cute! Love:)
Post a Comment