Now I know what you are going to guess and let me start off by saying that we have NOT gotten a house yet. Still trying to be patient as we wait and watch several dream homes get sold to others.
**Sigh**
HOWEVER... I do have a big announcement.
Yes, we are pregnant!
We waited a while to tell everyone this time, nearly 12 weeks. I have started doing a few photo things that I found on Pinterest including a little project. Here's the first couple of the project:
Shaine and I are so excited to start our little family, some may think it's early, but we feel that right now is the perfect time for us.
One of my biggest fears has always been whether or not I could be a good mother. I feel like I have had great examples in my life of patient, unconditionally loving, sweet and kind mothers that I want to be like. I know it will take some practice, but I hope to be the mom that realizes that the little things are little, even if they seem big at the time. I feel like it's a hard balance, but hopefully I'll get there.
IMPORTANT:::
If you haven't noticed, my blog is private. I'm only sharing this news with the people I love and I don't want it to be public, which also means that I do not want this on Facebook. People are cruel and judgmental and I feel like I do not need that kind of attitude around me while we enter this new stage of our lives. It is a very happy time for us and we will not let ANYONE ruin it! So please, do not post about this anywhere but on my private blog.



2 comments:
You will absolutely be a wonderful mother! So happy for the two of you, Emilee.
You are going to be wonderful! I can't wait to hold and snuggle a new baby. Then give him or her back when they cry. Not that babies I hold really cry... YAy for you!!! Love you.
Post a Comment