First order of business, I've made my blog public again. I know I go back and forth on this but I feel like people that read my blog are just having a more difficult time seeing when it is actually updated and the people who are rude and judgemental won't come here anyways.
I still don't want ANYTHING on facebook, because regardless if I am friends with people or not, most people these days have no tact whatsoever and I don't want to get my fragile feelings hurt. :)
Okay so here's the big reveal...
We waited until Christmas Eve to open a present revealing our baby's gender and we are excited to share this video with you...
IT'S A BOY!
We seriously could not believe it because about 90% of our friends and family kept saying they knew it was a girl. At first I was a little shocked but we are absolutely thrilled to have a little boy.
Some perks I hear about having a baby boy first:
My kids will ALL have an older brother!
Supposedly, boys are more cuddly.
We can have a little mama's boy!
By the way, I am trying to figure out what exactly I'm looking at in the sonogram picture, obviously the boy parts are labeled but I have no idea what anything else in this picture is and I'm very curious. Any thoughts?
.jpg)
1 comment:
love the video. you two are adorable.
Post a Comment