Between moving into our new home, working and getting all unpacked and settled in I have been kind of failing when it comes to my photo project. I'm thinking I will get all caught up this week even though some of the photos will be a little inaccurate. I'm sure it won't be bad though, I feel like my belly busted out at 20 weeks and it has pretty much stayed the same since then. :)
Lets start at Christmas, I will most likely make a separate post for this as I have TONS of photos.
It was a wonderful day, Shaine made me these two gems for my nursery, isn't he crafty? He made the changing table from scratch and he refurbished the rocking chair with a little help from my sisters. They are beautiful and I couldn't have a better husband! :)
It was a wonderful day, Shaine made me these two gems for my nursery, isn't he crafty? He made the changing table from scratch and he refurbished the rocking chair with a little help from my sisters. They are beautiful and I couldn't have a better husband! :)
Christmas came and went and somewhere along the way this belly started popping out! This is me at a whopping 23 weeks, my little boy has started really stretching in there and prefers to be under my ribs on the right side. ALL the way under them. No kicking or punching my ribs yet, such a sweet baby I have!
I've also picked up this little craft, as you can see, it's coming along slowly but surely. I really wanted to make something for our perfect little baby, unfortunately my crafting skills are lacking and it will be... unique. :) Crotcheting is definitely not my forte but I'm willing to try new things.
Our new house is perfect and we are loving it more and more every day. Almost everything is in it's place and now it's time for some decorating which will come slowly but I'm excited to make our house a home.


No comments:
Post a Comment