Saturday, March 9, 2013

32 Weeks and Counting!

So this has been an exciting month for sure. I've gained lots of weight and now when people hear how far along I am they still say "Oh you are so tiny" but you can tell they don't mean it like they did before.Which, don't get me wrong, is not a bad thing. It's just definitely an adjustment that I'm getting used to. I love my baby belly and would not trade it for anything. :)

We have started a list for bets on when little Porter will make his grand arrival. The Bellows have running lists when their boys get their mission calls and the prize is always a homemade pie, I'm thinking we might do the same, but I'm open to suggestions.

CURRENT BETS:
Shaine: 04/19
My Mama: 04/20
Chloe: 04/22
Padre Bellows: 04/23
Dawn: 04/23
Paul: 04/23
Amanda: 04/24
Chelsey: 04/25
Cristal: 04/25
Emilee: 04/27
Adam: 04/28 - 2:38 am
Bryan: 05/01
My Dad: 05/01
Mama Bellows: 05/02

My actual due date is 05/03 but no one has guessed anything after it, trying to be gracious and keep from from going overdue I guess!


 I've definitely felt much bigger lately but I LOVE that I actually look pregnant and not just chubby, this is my "Classic" pregnancy picture. Complete with bulging cheeks, because I eat WAY too much. 

For example, this is what is usually in my purse during the day for work. A semi-healthy lunch and several bags of snacks. I usually down a couple of those water bottles though! Gotta prevent any pre-term craziness.


My 32 weeks pictures it was raining, so I look a bit of a mess. I also look WAY bigger from the front I think. I almost made Shaine retake these but I'm just so picky with all pictures I decided to just stick with it and give him a break. Poor boy has to put up with my daily crazy things, no need to add more!


My lovely sisters are throwing my baby shower and I cannot even explain how excited I am. Mostly because I am a planner and I like to have things ready to go way before it's necessary. Waiting to get everything our baby boy needs has been quite a task! I cannot wait and there will be many pictures to come! 

Also - I know this is a long post, but I can't help myself! - Cristal and her little family are coming to visit next week and I cannot wait for her family to grace my home with their presence. I miss her so much and just wish she would move to Arizona (wink wink, nudge nudge).

2 comments:

Brenda said...

4/23 will be my 50th Birthday! I'm gonna vote for that one!

You look amazing. Can't wait to see you in Disneyland after the shower (nudge nudge wink wink)!!!!

Dawn said...

Does that mean Shaine gets the pie... he was the closest, if you can call his guess close.