Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm Obsessed...

With my belly that is, comparing it to previous months, seeing how big it is, feeling my baby in there, having braxton hicks, etc etc. I love it all and I am obsessed.
 

For those people that say that I have hardly popped out/changed at all, I give you this!
 
 
That's right! Yes, my 30 week belly is still rather small, but it HAS gotten much bigger than it used to be and I promise there is actually a baby boy inside there!
 
 
Our nursery is coming together quite nicely I think. I want to hang some curtains over that window and hang something cute where our chain is since it will be gone in a short 71 days! :) I'm thinking a cute frame with a picture of him after just being born, foot print, handprint, stats etc... I've seen some way cute things on Pinterest and I think it would be adorable!
 
After much reading and discussing with other ladies -my sisters and mom- I've convinced myself that this baby has dropped. He is WAY low and my mom is convinced that I am effaced. I had a few pre-term labor symptoms (nothing at all serious, just a few red flags) and I was told to take it easy. Shaine tried to convince me that this meant no cooking or cleaning but I told him that's not gonna happen haha. He has been absolutely wonderful with making sure I'm taken care of and pampering me to the max. I am a lucky woman and I know -especially from some pregnancy forums- that most husbands are not nearly as amazing as mine.
 
Shaine is guessing that he will come 2 weeks early - April 19th and I am going to place my bet and say he is gonna come right on time - May 3rd. Anyone else want to take a guess?
 
 

3 comments:

Cristal said...

I think 8 days early because you want to be just like me!!!!

Dawn said...

I say 10 days early even though it is cruel to tell a pregnant woman that. Take it easy sister! You don't want to pay the bills that come with him arriving too early

Maelani Parker said...

Emilee Ruth your belly is huge! I LOVE IT!!! It's been way too long since I've seen you. Our unborn babies need a play date.. aka: I need a play date! :) love your blog, it's adorable