Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Super Baby

Well October flew by fast! I am currently a very busy lady and some days I might just forget to do the normal things, like breath, eat or sleep. It is making time go by so speedy and I just want it to slow down so I can enjoy my little fella. 

The day before Halloween I figured I should probably try to be a nice mommy so I got Porter a sweet Ninja Turtle costume for his first Halloween - Shaine's pick. He looks pretty adorable if I do say so myself! As you can see, he's very serious about saving the world.


October also brought a new job for me which has been a blast. I love my co-workers and my boss and the work day goes by quickly which is so nice. It definitely beats sitting at a desk all day trying to find things to do. I'm also working for Rachael a few hours a week to just help out. I love to be by my sisters!!!

The little man has turned 7 months old. It's crazy how quickly they grow! I know everyone says it, but it's really hitting me now. 


Shaine and I have just been enjoying the ride. We are very truly blessed and are loving life. AND we are so excited for the Holidays! I may have even purchased a few gifts already... :)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

HAhaha! I love his pose!

Unknown said...

This is perfect hahahaha! LOVE that boy!