Merry Christmas to all! We had a fairly uneventful month, which is okay with me! The highlight was that Cristal and her family came to visit for Christmas which made the season that much more special. I love being able to spend time with all of my family. As I reflect on the past year I realize how great and many our blessings have been. I'm especially grateful for our little Porter. He brings me so much joy!
Decorating the tree! (Those were the only footies that fit Porter at the time, don't worry, he got some new ones for Christmas)
I decided to try and be a little more festive and develop some crafting skills, so I made this wreath per Shaine's request.
Who doesn't love a naked baby surrounded by Christmas??
Christmas Eve arrives, the stockings have been filled!
Santa has arrived and has left lots of gifts!
Porter LOVED his stocking. This is probably my most favorite photo of all time. I love my boys.
I have an obsession with Little Big Planet. Thanks hubby!
Shaine opening his Imagine Dragons tickets!
And my favorite present:
A PORCH SWING! Which we have already enjoyed so much.
I look forward to the New Year and all of the adventures it may bring!


No comments:
Post a Comment