Well I think so..
My friend knows I've been having a rough time lately...
So Wednesday morning I wake up to these:
Turns out he had asked me when I generally fall asleep... I tell him 11 pm..
He drives to my house at 12:30 am so that when Paul walks outside at 6 am he yells inside, There are flowers on the porch...
Pretty much made me the happiest person :)
Sweetest boy ever? I know so :)
My friend knows I've been having a rough time lately...
So Wednesday morning I wake up to these:
He drives to my house at 12:30 am so that when Paul walks outside at 6 am he yells inside, There are flowers on the porch...
Pretty much made me the happiest person :)
Sweetest boy ever? I know so :)
1 comment:
thats so sweet! Be careful of those sweet boys...
Post a Comment