Let me first say to you, Mr. Anonymous, that I do not appreciate the fact that you used profane language on my blog, my family and I have high standards whereas you obviously do not.
Yes, I am young, and yes, I am marrying right out of high school.
I am in no way offended with your opinion, just your vulgar language.
I am happy with my decision to get married and I know that it is the right choice for me.
What ever feelings you may have on the subject, I honestly do not care. You felt the need to make it anonymous and that just shows that you are cowardly enough to make a statement and not own up to it.
If your intentions were to hurt my feelings, I promise you, I have been called much worse than 'white trash' and I have enough self esteem to know that I am much more than that.
In response to this incident, I am making my blog private. Just leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address and I will make sure that if you would still like to view my blog, you may. :)
Also, Shaine and I took our engagement pictures, here's a sample for my facebook-less sister:

Yes, we are in love and we plan to start our eternal family with a temple marriage in September 2011.
9 comments:
Cami
cambrialeann@gmail.com
Go Emilee!! You're my hero!
What a loser! But you rock Em, your post was dead on, and we are excited for you! My e-mail is lamb831@gmail.com! Love ya girl!
Proud of you Baby Girl ;)
Thank your for the picture! pillowtalk@cox.net
Love you em!
Love you, Emma Leigh. Kinda feel sorry for anonymous. Not everyone gets to be blessed with wonderful families like ours. Glad you're not letting it get to you.
I still wanna read your blog. graced0423@gmail.com
haeleybug@gmail.com
:)
i'm so proud of you little. You are way nicer than i would have been.
gillespie5of9@yahoo.com
Post a Comment