Wednesday, July 27, 2011

LOVE

Okay so I won't lie
 I'm kind of the luckiest girl in the whole world.
And I know half of you will stop reading there,
cause you hate the mushy stuff I write.
But I am lucky.
Shaine is definitely getting the short end of the stick here.
I was having one of my little mood swings yesterday
 after some old lady hit my bumper.
In a drive thru of all places!
That's the last time I ever crave chicken nuggets.
Anywho, there was just a small scratch on my car, Lola's, bumper.
But seriously lady, a little apology would have sufficed.
 However, she just drove away.
I decided she wasn't worth my time and energy.
But after a long boring day in an office by myself it pushed me further into my sour mood.
So Shaine brought me those.
 Such a sweet thing.
He'll have to deal with Emilee's crazy moods every day for the rest of eternity.
I sure scammed him :) :) :)


51 More days!!!
It is dragging on...
Hopefully it'll come faster than I think.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

He just knows you're worth your weight in gold. Or more like my weight in gold!