Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Being Married


The funny thing about being married is that no one refers to you as a single person.
And I only get asked
"How is married life?" or
"How are you and Shaine"
I'm going to start asking all my single friends:
"How is single life???" I'm sure they would like that.
Of course they should know that married life is good.
Why would I have gotten married if I expected anything but extreme bliss.
HOWEVER
There are many things I love about being married, like:

1. Shaine takes care of me when I'm sick...
which happens more often then I like to admit.

2. We take turns making dinner,
I am learning some new kitchen skills from Shaine.

3. I get to use his diabetes as an excuse to eat the last brownie, after all
"200 is TOO high"

4. I never have to be alone at my ghetto scary apartment.

5. I have more incentive to exercise due to Shaine's diabetes.

6. I never have to go shopping alone because Shaine loves to go.
(even though he takes FOREVER)

7. Shaine helps me with all the chores.

8. We watch movies and be bums every night.

9. Shaine is more baby crazy than I am - this is NOT coming soon btw :P

10. I get to spend every minute not at work with my best friend.
And for Rachael - since I love her- some pictures.
I look forward to having some visitors at my apartment soon
 - hint to my interior decorating consultants
 who were supposed to come measure for curtains- :)
as well as anyone else.
I warn you that it is 700 sq feet tho...
definitely not suitable for the types of parties our neighbors throw.
They must be magical to fit more than 4 people inside.

1 comment:

Rachael Papes said...

When you have some kids, it's going to be, "How's the family life?"