Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's Christmas Time!

Today was supposed to be a post of our beautiful real tree,
decked out with lights and ornaments
looking real good in our apartment.

BUT ALAS,

Walmart is lame and we accidentally bought lights that only had a plug on one side.
Tell me this, Walmart, How in the world are we supposed to put lights on our tree when our strands won't plug into each other?!?!

Poo.

But it's coming along
slooowly.
Pictures will be posted tomorrow I hope, I will cross my fingers.

In other Holly jolly wonderful Christmas news,
I have finished all of my shopping for Shaine.
I feel like such an overachiever!
Now just to knock all the exchanges outta the way and it will be easy going.

Also, Christmas time is not good for working.
I cannot focus whatsoever and have been a hobo the past two days.

Does anyone else feel as excited as I do?!
Also, I want you to leave a comment with the best stocking stuffer you ever got... Ready?

GO!