Today I feel this overwhelming sense of love for my sisters.
I am thoroughly convinced that my sisters are the most amazing, strong, talented women in the world.
They have a unlimited capacity for love.
They all include each other and reach out if we haven't talked or seen one another.
They are strong enough to overcome any challenge given to them, and with a smile on their face.
They call, text, facebook, or visit me often.
We all share our secrets and know that they will keep them.
They are always encouraging and helpful.
We always have fun together and we have lots of inside jokes.
They give the best hugs in the world.
They will drive over in the middle of the night to wipe away your tears.
They all work harder than any other women that I know.
They are intelligent and talented in so many different areas.
They are patient and kind.
They will listen to your complaining.
They help you with your problems.
They are all selfless and try to help when they are needed.
They forgive and forget easily.
And they are so so so much more than all of that too.
My heart fills with joy that I am blessed with my sisters and the love and friendship that we all have.
I couldn't imagine my life without them.
I also love my brothers, but we all know they wouldn't appreciate my mushy rantings, I'm not even sure that my sisters will hahaha
Also, this is my Christmas tree. Only after we had all of our ornaments on did we realize that we need to get more, the tree is slightly naked, so look on with caution!
I told you it was pretty naked.

3 comments:
I think your tree is wonderful. Carry on with the family tradition of getting an ornament in your stocking, and your decorations will grow with your family. I love you very much, and don't appreciate the leaking that you bring to my eyes when you express such love and affection for us girls. I am EXTREMELY grateful to have such wonderful sisters to grow with. I love you EM!
<3
I love all the mushyness. It makes me happy. I love you too. I hope you know that you were describing yourself with all those loving qualities also. We were blessed with an amazing family. And your tree looks great! not naked at all.
Post a Comment