Most recently I learned how to edit blogger HTML codes.
(This really took some time, but it's nice to edit ANYTHING on my template)
I learned to play the piano better.
I learned that sometimes the small things that annoy you will turn into things that you love.
I learned that you should sing and dance no matter who is watching.
I learned that your hair can NEVER be "too big"
I learned that sometimes children don't know any better, love them, teach them and be patient.
I learned that there is nothing better than having someone love you unconditionally.
I learned more about relationships, how to ruin them and then how to fix them.
I learned that the only friends you are guaranteed to keep forever are your family, I am so lucky to have mine. I couldn't ask for better best friends.
I learned that if you aren't paying attention you might just leave your keys on the outside of the front door, but no one will take them... (haha this happened TWICE! Once by Shaine and once by me. No one came in to "grab us")
I learned that most always the "big situations and problems" aren't really anything to stress about it. Learn and do better next time.
I learned that being baby crazy bugs the junk out of people - I am trying to tone it down okay?
I learned that hugs can fix anything.
I learned that if you are a bad driver (like myself) your Heavenly Father and the Angels he gives you will help you to not die if you do your best.
My New Years Resolution is to do my best and let the rest fall into place, because I know it will. This year has been full of blessings, laughter and love and even through the tough times, we figured it out. I'm so excited for the New Year and the new chance I get to better myself.
Alright guys, I love comments, I REALLY do, so comment what your resolution is and I will love you forever.
4 comments:
I will be trying to let things roll off my back better, and be a little more patient!
I am going to triumph over my fears and take my life by the reins. I am going to give my love unconditionally. I am going to learn how to be the best girlfriend EVER!! :)(haha hey you asked and I answered honestly!). I am going to learn more recipes and learn more hymns (I have two down so far!) those seem silly and simple but they are important to me :) I LOVE YOU! ps:my last resolution is to see you more!!
I need to be WAY more patient with my trials and with other people too. We all make mistakes but that's okay. I also need to be a harder worker :)
Another one is to be more confident in singing. I got the piano down, now I just need to be more confident with my singing voice.
Love you Mrs. Emilee! :)
My resolution: comment on all of Emma Leigh's blog posts. <3
Love you, dear!
Post a Comment