Why yes, that is my demon kitten whom I love.
Last night I was laying on the floor because I have not been feeling so hot lately.
Lots of headaches and colds, it's winter you know!
Anyways I'm laying there feeling miserable and I look to my left to see little scout doing this.
She was sympathizing with my misery!
Or perhaps, she was mocking it.
Whatever the case I was cracking up for the longest time
and she even held still enough for pictures.
*Here comes the mushy part, skip it if your stomach is weak*
Shaine is THE best husband in the world!
He knew how awful I felt and because of that he:
Brought me home a bouquet of red roses.
Cleaned the house (Including putting away that big basket of clean laundry pictured above)
Made me dinner.
Let me drink an icecream float even though I am sick.
AND he played card games with me for two hours.
(We actually do this every night, I know you might think we are lame, but we are awesome!)
And he let me watch all the TV I wanted.
I really am so spoiled and blessed.
I am so grateful for all of the blessings that Heavenly Father has given me!

2 comments:
Jeremy and I used to play cards when we were first married... Maybe it's a young married thing. Does Shaine cheat? Jeremy always did, but he thought he wasn't. We just let him get away with it.
No Shaine just whoops me fair and square... Unless We are playing SkipBo or Phase 10 :P
Post a Comment