First of all, how am I supposed to blog stalk interesting strangers if they go private? I would feel like a creeper asking for permission to read your blog when we both know I'm pretty much a stalker.
Secondly, Why the heck do I dislike this one girl so much? Every time she comes around I want to punch her in the face and I have no legitimate reason. Ugh, if only I were more tolerant to people I dislike... Oh well, fake it till you make it I guess, it's not like I can get rid of her. Anyone else have problems like this? Because at this point I feel like I'm the only one that is this mean... and I feel like a horrible person for it.
Thirdly, Work is lame. I hope Sherry assigns me lots of files so I quit getting bored and having absolutely nothing to do. Being bored makes me much more tired than being busy.
Fourth-ly? Why am I being so moody today? I don't know, I can claim the fact that I am a woman, but everyone who does that is lame. We all know that is not an excuse.
Fifthly, I want to punch my kitten and tell her that no, the scars from your mean claws will never go away and I will never get back that 30 minutes of extra sleep time you spent cuddling on my face. But don't worry, I still love you.
But I suppose I should end all of this on a happy note, because in reality I am so so blessed.
I have Shaine who is indeed the most perfect husband I could ever wish for. He is so amazing. I have a supportive and loving family. Even though I may not have lots of friends, nor may I be good at making friends, the ones that I have are truly gems. I have a good job that isn't very stressful and that pays the bills. I also do love my kitten and the cuddling she gives me. AND I'm not living in a box, so there, my life is perfect :)
5 comments:
can I just say that I adore the "love button"! :) and I adore you!! you're not mean, you're amazing my dear. You vent an get things out but then you bring it back to your blessings-thats a gift :) I LOVE YOU!
you're scaring me. i think you should buy a punching bag.
love you.
oh -- and i made you something! i'll get it in the mail this weekend. bet you're SOOOO excited now! xoxo
I wanted to punch the lady who drew my blood and left a big bruise. Oh and skinny girls who say they really need to work out.
But you have reasons for those Dawn! haha
And Aunt Brenda, I am super excited, and I might just make shaine invest in a punching bag for my anger issues, although, writing it out on my blog helps a ton...
I can think of 2 girls I do not like for no reason. It just happens.
Post a Comment