I have typed up very long blogposts three times since my last post and have deleted them all. This is mostly due to the fact that I was ranting, they were boring or I just second guessed what information I really need to put on cyberspace.
I have never really gotten along with people my own age, I feel like we are too different and most of the time, I struggle to find someone who I feel I can relate to in my age group. I like to hang out with people a few years older than me (like Shaine or my lovely older siblings - don't worry, I like the younger ones too) or REALLY old people. They are oh so wise and I feel like they have extra love to give.
I haven't ever considered myself mature in any way. Since I love a good definition, here is Mature:
1. based on slow careful consideration
2. having completed natural growth and development
3. of or relating to a condition of full development
I find it interesting that none of these definitions include anything about behavior. Especially since most people only use mature to describe a persons personality or being. Lots of people have called me mature and I am not sure that I am...
I mean, really, look at this face!
But I do feel older than most people my age.
This is probably because I am married and have done things that I "should have waited on". But I feel it's right. And I will continue on making decisions that I believe are best for me...
I have decided that I am a full 22 years young in my brain,
How old are you?

4 comments:
I feel that I am about 43. Two divorces, 3 marriages and a business make me feel aged.
I thought I posted a comment, but I don't see it.
I said last week my Wii Fit age was 20, but mostly I feel like I'm about 36.
renessew
I can't really say cause i;m still young but I feel 9(ish).
Oooo I need to check my wii fit age
Post a Comment