It seems like the most common question I am asked is "What's new with you?"
Well unfortunately, nothing is new.
Right now we are still waiting for our loan approval (which is taking WAY longer than I think it should. At some point -two weeks with no replies- you are just being neglectful Ms. Processor!)
Anyways, we are still bumming off the Bellows, living in the basement and saving our money.
It is very hard living in someone elses house though, mostly I just feel like i'm imposing.
We made surprise cupcakes last friday though! Delicious made from scratch chocolate batter with an amazing cream cheese and mini chocolate chip center with smooth buttercream frosting on top.
Heaven!
We couldn't find the regular mixer so Shaine improvised:
Why yes, that is a drill with a whisk attached to the end!
Also, I've been trying to do my hair... Most days I run a brush and a flat iron over it and put a little spritz of hair spray to keep my whispy hairs in line! But, I'm trying to slowly progress to looking like I didn't just roll out of bed every day. Here's the recent -VERY EASY- look.
Any other ideas that a 8 year old can do??


No comments:
Post a Comment