Happy Anniversary!!!
One year ago today I married my best friend.
Everyone says this, but it was truly the happiest day of my life.
Everyone says the first year is hard in many ways but we have been so blessed that it has been so easy.
Here are some things I love about my Shaine Cecil:
He lets my sisters call him "Shainey Wainey" even though it's not his favorite thing.
He is always thoughtful and will bring me flowers for no reason at all.
He likes to brag about me and make me feel like I'm special.
He's very talented in everything he does.
He tries to do things that I like to do (like go dancing!)
He puts up with my craziness.
He is the best kisser in the whole wide world. :D
He is completely selfless.
He loves his family and puts them before anything else.
He is one of the hardest workers I know.
He is an AMAZING cook, which is why I'm getting fat.
He encourages me to do the things I love.
He compliments me often.
He makes me laugh.
There are a billion other things that I love about him, he is perfect in every way.
Happy Anniversary my love!!!
ONE YEAR DOWN, COUNTLESS MORE TO COME!

2 comments:
Yay!!!! Happy anniversary! We love shaine too!
Congratulations making the first year! It doesn't seem like it's been that long already!
Post a Comment