Saturday, January 19, 2013

He's our big/little boy!

Today I feel like my belly is HUGE! I love it though, it makes me so happy to feel and see our little boy, who really isn't that little!

I finally caught up on my photo projects and I got a lot of stuff done today! Including buying all the supplies for a little craft for our baby's room, I'll post pictures on Monday - NO WORK! WOOHOO! - if it turns out, if not, no need to educate everyone on my lack of crafty skills! 



 I feel like I should probably look a little nicer for these pictures, but this is how I look every day and most days I just don't have the energy to do much else with myself. :) I've stopped feeling sick completely and it's wonderful to just enjoy the other fun stuff of being pregnant. ESPECIALLY the things no one tells you about. Good thing I stalk several bloggers who are extremely candid about the unflattering and uncomfortable things that come with growing a baby. But my beautiful perfect baby boy is worth every minute and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Next blog to come... a reveal of his nursery!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Yay! your blog is updating on my list!!! You look adorable and I can't wait till he comes out!