Wednesday, January 30, 2013

We Love Counting Down

We love to count down to things we are excited for! We even made a paper chain afer we got engaged counting down the days until we got sealed for all eternity.
-Shaine's stuck with me for a long time!-
 
Since we hit 100 days left, I have been planning to do the chain, but we have been extra busy lately so we did it last night. Only 92 DAYS LEFT! Holy cow, that is a scary but thrilling though.
 
By the way, the craft for the nursery is going well, it just isn't finished. I guess it will be just a bit longer until it is posted but we will get there. :)
 


1 comment:

Dawn said...

You guys are too cute!
No really, I mean it you guys should just lay off the cuteness a little.

Just kidding, I love the paper chain idea. And I can't wait to see your craft. Or a picture of how the nursery is coming along. Or maybe I should just come over...