Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Love Day!

 
Happy Love day everyone! It makes me laugh when people try to make valentines day out to be some scam by the candy/flower industry to make more money. I mean, I guess that could be THEIR intent, but the day is whatever you make it. Shaine and I said no gifts this year, but I woke up to this in the kitchen this morning. I love roses and this was just super thoughtful.
 
Late last night I taped a couple of "Walking Dead" inspired valentines to his truck with little love notes written on the back. He loved it. :)
 
We will be going out to a fancy place in Scottsdale tonight that Shaine is super excited about, we figured we better do it on a special occasion since it is a bit pricey.

 
I'm hitting my 29 week mark tomorrow! It's starting to go way faster now that we are nearing the end, only 11 weeks left, if I even make it full term, which everyone keeps saying won't happen. They are determined that I will be 2 weeks early but I am not getting my hopes up. As I look back to when I first found out it seems like it's been forever, but honestly, I love being pregnant and I don't mind the wait.
 
Our little Porter Lee has been so active lately, specifically when Shaine comes home and is talking to me about his day, he starts kicking and punching like a mad man in there! I know he already adores his daddy, he doesn't even care if I'm talking or singing to him. I'm way excited to have my shower which is being thrown by my wonderful sisters on March 16th! After that I gotta get my booty into gear and get everything that we don't have yet. 

2 comments:

AubriAnna Winsor said...

Yaaay! I'm so excited for you!!

Cristal said...

FINALLY your belly is bigger than your boobs!! took you long enough!