Last night my lovely sister called me and said,
"what the heck is with all this beef?!"
And I thought,
"Oh Pinterest, why must you show everyone every single pin?!"
How embarrassing.
I pinned like 10 things that just had the simple description of
"Beef"
I then had to explain that on my pin board I had only Chicken recipes...
I only like Chicken
And Shaine likes beef.
So there.
3 comments:
where's the beef? had to go find you on pinterest so i'd know what you were talking about!
I tried to find yoru pintrest to link it to my pintrest, and I can't find anyone! I'm so frustrated!
Find me. Rachael gillespie
BTW, I like chicken and Dusty only likes beef. I feel your pain.
We do things like, fajitas, pot roast, steak on the grill, stuffed peppers. I can't think of anything else. But, I am going to make some biscuts and gravy this week. You should come...
Post a Comment