Last night something interesting happened. A facebook status was posted concerning a question about Mormons. No one had answered when I checked back a while later so I did.
Then came MANY more questions, other friends of the person that posted had questions too. Some were hard to explain because I didn't want to feel as if I was lecturing or hinting that they should all join. I ran all of the answers by Shaine before I posted, making sure that I was giving a clear and honest answer about my beliefs.
And then came a person who felt the need to post a video from Youtube where it twisted little bits of truth into lies. Lies that hurt my heart because of the information it said we believed. I don't understand why there are so many people who try and shed a bad light on us. I have NEVER spoke ill of any other religion and I never will. I believe that we all have a right to choose what we will believe and I respect others.
It was nice that most of the other commentors were respectful towards me. I was happy to answer questions because I could tell that they were innocent and curious. No one tried to start arguements and I was grateful.
I am so grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.. I believe every bit of it with my whole heart. I do not claim to know everything, but that is where faith comes in and fills the gaps.
Anyways, nothing new going on lately. Very monotonous days of going to work, coming home, eating dinner, running errands, playing games :), and going to sleep. It's a nice routine, but it doesn't leave much to blog about.

1 comment:
Youre so cute sister!
Post a Comment