Thursday, February 23, 2012

Snow Trip to Vernon


Oh what an adventurous trip!
It was really fun to spend time with these people,
I like them.
Pictured above in this slide show are
Shaine
Myself
Chase (Shaine's little brother)
Amanda (Chase's Lady Friend)
Jaten (Shaine and Chase's best buddie, I really thought he was a cousin for a very long time)
Sarah (Jaten's Lady Friend)

We went up to the in-laws cabin up at vernon, I was disappointed at first since I didn't see much snow on the ground but after we passed the sign that said "ROAD CLOSED" there was tons of snow. Silly Authorities, quit trying to keep us from having fun.

Also, we later got a ticket for wasting finite resources. We pay for that resource so again, you Silly Authorities trying to ruin our fun!

It snowed a ton on the second day, I wore a very bulky but super hott camo snow suit that was so warm. We watched a scary movie and I didn't even have a pillow to shield my terrified eyes.



We ate lots of sugar and played games and had a great time.

I would post some of our videos but unfortunately our computer decides every couple of months that it is done with us and it will refuse to start. Then we have to wipe the silly thing and it repeats the fits. So hopefully I will be able to get all of the pictures and videos off before we wipe it for the millionth time.

No comments: