Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

How about we reminisce a little of Valentines Day....

I decorated Shainey Wainey's room... At this point we both had really really big crushes on each other. :)
Shaine made me this amazing thing, 'tis hanging in my bathroom with all my fancy jewelry :)


The candy hearts, I miss these this year but I look forward to doing this with my kids.
It felt a little weird trying to do this for Shaine, but maybe next year :)

Oh how I wish my padre had made me some pancakes!!!


This year we are keeping it very simple.
We need to save money more than we want to shower eachother with gifts.
I just plan on doing simple little things for him.

I made him some delicious heart shaped blueberry muffins this morning and we are going to go out to dinner tonight.

Rachael says that going out to dinner tonight will be like shopping on black Friday. Yikes.

No comments: