Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Get Me Outta Here - Part II

Okay so technically this doesn't really have much to do with my apartment.
I mean, I could totally be a weirdo and blame it on the fact that it's haunted.. No big deal.

Last night at about 1:00 am I woke up to Shaine frantically asking me what was wrong.
I could feel myself hyperventilating, my heart pounding, and tears in my eyes.
I calmed down for a second and asked Shaine what happened and he explained it to me like this.

His sleep was interrupted by me twisting my body around and throwing myself across the bed and onto the floor.
He said I was screaming "Get it off me" and "Please help me"
I think I was dreaming about spiders, which really don't bother me and I don't remember being stressed at all.

He said he felt so stressed and turned on the light as quickly as possible so that he could see what was on me.
And he felt so helpless because he couldn't find anything and I was freaking out.
I am very surprised our neighbors didn't call the police as Shaine said it sounded like someone was murdering me.

We were feeling so uneasy that we didn't fall back asleep until about 3:00 am.
And today, I would very much like to take a nap.

Just not in my freaky haunted apartment.
Anyone want to video tape me being crazy in my sleep and submit it for a paranormal activity movie?
We will make millions!!!

1 comment:

Cristal said...

haha one time someone called the police on me because i sounded like I was being murdered. Its a good thing that no one called on you cuz then you sound like a loony trying to explain acting psycho rather than actually being murdered.