We kicked off the month with Shaine's birthday.
I think he enjoyed it... At least I really hope he did.
He likes to play on my I-Phone whenever my hands aren't on it.
So I bought him an I-Touch.
He seemed to love it and I was very pleased.
The night before we bought Beetle Juice out of the $5 movie bin at Walmart.
Has anyone else realized that that movie is kinda dirty in some parts?
I used to love it when I was a kid!
Anyways, I locked Shaine in the bedroom and I put streamers all over with post it notes all over the place with little reminders of the many reasons I love him.
He seemed to love it, but who knows?
He woke me up at 6:30 on a Saturday to ask if he could open his present!
That results in a very tired and groggy wife.
We have also decided to take a trip to California.
After this week, I really need a break.
It has been hard and there have been lots of tears.
But I know that I don't have it nearly as bad as most people do.
I am so very lucky and I am not distraught over what has happened.
I don't feel like my life is over and that I will never move on.
I just feel like I can let myself feel sad for a few days.
And even though the intentions are good,
I am tired of people saying that I don't have it that bad and that it just wasn't the right time.
I know this. I'm not dumb.
Next time says this to my face I will punch them. Right in the nose.
I cannot wait to go to California and ride some roller coasters at six flags and lounge on the beach.
It shall be a wonderful time. :)
And I shall take many pictures to post for the few family members and friends that read my random rantings.
And I shall take many pictures to post for the few family members and friends that read my random rantings.
Oh I love you guys!
4 comments:
I hope to see many pictures! Ride x2 many times for me!!! I love you sweet sister!
Em! When are you going? I love you. EVEN WHEN I'M TRYING TO BE FUNNY
I am not sure when we are going to go, this month or next I think.
I'm telling you!! Go out on June 21st!!!!! ;) teheheh. I love you my dearest Emilee Ruth! you're truly amazing and I love when you threaten to punch people in the nose... it makes me giggle ;)
Post a Comment