Monday, November 28, 2011

Adoption?

Shaine and I have decided to adopt.

She is a couple weeks old and super cute,
Also, I hear she is a playful sweetheart.
Isn't she adorable?

The real story is this:
Last night as I was browsing facebook
(I'll admit I am slightly/extremely addicted, I blame boredom)
I saw that my old choir pianist posted some new pictures.
Of five adorable tiny kittens.
I showed Shaine and asked him if I could have it
(This was halfway joking, I refuse to let him get a dog so me getting a kitten is really unfair)
But he said yes!!!

We get to go get her on December 10th.
I'm so excited because I am going to teach her to be cuddly,
and Shaine will teach her to be a beast like Pinto and Ducky.

Now comes the dilemma of naming this sweet girl :)
Any ideas?

2 comments:

The Five Dinos said...

it's a girl right? if so you should name it ashley.

WEEDS said...

Celamey (cell- short sound a- meeee) not salomie the food!!!