Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 18: My Favorite Birthday

I have never been a birthday person, I don't like to be center of attention and it makes me uncomfortable when others spend money on me. I just like to meet together and eat cake :) even though I don't even like cake haha.

What I would have to say my 17th was the most memorable. 


First I woke up in a hotel that we were at for a young women conference (Time To Blossom), which was awesome, to a call from my daddy singing me happy birthday! Then after my mama picked me up someone drove me out to Cecily's house with Mae where we did facials and made some awesome lotion and gave presents to each other (Our birthdays are all in June) 




Then Shaine picked us up and gave me my G.I. Joe that he built for me along with a gorgeous heart bracelet. What a sweetie. 

Then we later had an awesome family party.

The end!

No comments: