When you get married, you work all day and then you go home and hang out with your husband. I'm not complaining about this fact, Shaine is my very best friend and I would be content to spend every minute of the day with him. HOWEVER, I miss my ladies. I miss hanging out once a week or at school and singing loud in my car. I miss going out to lunch and teasing them about boys. I miss being the one they would come over to or call when they were feeling down or if they had a problem.
I miss having Fridays off! What a life I had in high school hahaha
I miss playing the piano. I miss dancing until my feet wanted to fall off. I miss being spontaneous with all my plans.
These days feel so monotonous. And believe me, I am still deliriously happy since I have THE most amazing husband in the whole world who makes my life worth living. But I still miss all the little things. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment