One time at driving school the instructor said that AZ has the worst drivers in America,
Why you may ask?
Because AZ is a melting pot of bad driving habits from tons of different states.
And just recently I have been getting the worst road rage from people driving dumb,
where did all the common courtesy go?
And if I EVER see one of you merging from the middle lane into traffic,
be prepared to be punched by this girl.
Other things that upset me?
- When my tiny apartment is dirty
- When I hear people being rude to others
- When people swear
- My tempermental stomach that likes to constantly feel sick
That's all... I know, I have a long list. I really had to think about those too.
3 comments:
Wow you have a few issues, do you need a song?
hahaha only if its Monomana
Is it going to be the blues? I bet dad could write you a lovely blues song...
Post a Comment