Definition of Aspiration:
1. strong desire, longing, or aim; ambition:
2. a goal or objective desired:
3: act of aspirating; breath.
I breathe every day!
Just kidding guys, my aspirations seem very far off and difficult, even though I know that they really aren't. I aspire to be a Ultrasound tech. First of all, who doesn't like making bank??? They average at 30 bucks an hour. Secondly, how fun would it be to show new mommy's their first look at their baby?! Of course, I know I would also be looking at bursting spleens and appendices and other organs of that area, but lets be real, looking at growing babies all day would be pretty legit. So that brings me to the step below my ambition. My goals... ugh, to start college is really intimidating to me. I need to see if I can qualify for a grant, I need to take off work to test, I need to figure out how I am going to take my classes, I need to do so many things. BUT I know that it won't be that difficult because you only need an ASSOCIATES to be an ultrasound tech. Cool huh? Still, I have to try and get into some online classes in January. I'm thinking of knocking some math out.. that will be the toughy.
Almost done with this 30 day challenge! Then I can go back to posting once a week... or even once a month! First post for after the challenge, my awesomely decorated bedroom. Thanks to my lovely sisters :)
No comments:
Post a Comment