Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 17: My Favorite Memory

This is a hard one, I have a ton so I'm going to name a bunch:
  • Cristal and I car dancing with creepers signaling their phone numbers to us while we drive on the freeway.
  • Katt and I laughing in the ocean when she was big and pregnant and we had swam in some cheap tubes past the waves.
  • Julia and I laughing while we play the piano.
  • Rachael lovingly teaching me to play the piano.
  • Pauly and I procrastinating my essay while we read thousands of MLIA's (back when they were about more than ninjas and Harry Potter)
  • Shaine proposing to me while I was grumpy for being out shooting :)
  • Dawn and I lifting a Christmas tree with an extension cord laughing so hard it made it more difficult to get it up there.
  • Adam driving extra fast with me in the car and my hair blowing in the wind (this was a looong time ago.)
  • Maelani and I reading each others palms in her bath tub.
  • Chloe and I dangerously dancing with a curling iron while getting ready for suessical.
  • My mama hugging me while I cried after feeling extra rejected by the youth in my ward.
  • My daddy saying I love you :)
  • Ben and I watching early morning cartoons and seeing an Even Stevens episode that started an inside joke.
  • When Shaine and I first kissed :) it was really romantic.
And last but not least, this morning when I went to my car and found a blank envelope. Hoping it was something crazy like a killers note so I could have a good story, I opened it slowly to build up the suspense.

But it was better than I imagined. It was a sweet love not from my amazing perfect husband. I don't know what I would do without him.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I'm on the list! I love to see my name in print. And I love that memory too/.